Bringing our own children to work is a perk of our job. Sometimes our own kids have the hardest time following the normal preschool routines. They tend to want to stay with their mom instead of going to the classroom with their class, or sometimes try to bend the rules a bit. Our kids must be treated the same as the other preschoolers. They will not get 'special treatment' simply because they are our own children.
Your children must follow the same rules as the other children at the preschool.
Following the same rules as everyone else means...
- No yelling or spanking your child at the preschool
- Your child must eat snack or lunch at the same time as everyone else and may only eat at the snack table
- If your child is old enough he/she must go from classroom to classroom with their class.
- Your child may not take items from the school home, even if he/she plans to bring them home the next day.
- Please clean up after your kids. We should not make more work for other teachers.
- If your child is too young to rotate classes he/she will stay with you. It is important for you to take care of your child's needs, yet still teach your class and monitor your class.