Sometimes our own kids have the hardest time following the normal preschool routines. They tend to want to stay with their mom instead of going to the classroom with their class, or sometimes try to bend the rules a bit. Our kids must be treated the same as the other preschoolers. They will not get 'special treatment' simply because they are our own children.
Your children must follow the same rules as the other children at the preschool.
Following the same rules as everyone else means...
- No yelling or spanking your child at the preschool
- Your child must eat snack or lunch at the same time as everyone else and may only eat at the snack table
- Your child must go from classroom to classroom with their class.
- Your child may not take items from the school home, even if he/she plans to bring them home the next day.
- Your child will have a cubby