What is A+ Preschool's Remote Learning Classroom?
With elementary schools moving to remote learning, parents need support. We are here to help! We have opened a classroom to 10 school aged students (any grade), to help them complete classwork and learn objectives given by their classroom teachers. We have very limited spots.
8:30-5:30, $35 per day or 8:30-3:30, $27 per day
8:30-3:30, $27 per day
Classroom Supply List
Each child will use their own classroom materials. We will not share materials. Please send your chid with the following:
- Crayons or colored pencils, markers are fine too
- pencils (no pencil sharpeners please, we have a sharpener in class)
- scissors, glue sticks
- highlighters (grades 2 and up)
- four folders with pockets
- One notebook (spiral bound or composition is fine, even a notebook with loose leaf paper will work)
- We have hand sanitizer for the classroom. Please feel free to send your child with their own, personal sanitizer or send some for the classroom.
- laptop (chromebooks are great)
Students need to bring a lunch and snacks daily.
- We are asking for a $25 deposit to hold your spot, this will be deducted from the first tuition invoice
- Tuition will be billed every two weeks, paid in advance of the school week
- You are paying for the spot, no matter how much or little you use it
- Tuition will not be due for entire weeks off, such as Christmas vacation and Spring Break.
- It should be understood that if your child's school reopens for in person learning our services may no longer by needed.
- Student temperatures will be taken at the door. Sick children will not be allowed to come to school.
- Students will be seated at their own tables, 6 feet apart.
- Masks are not required for students. Teachers will wear masks. It's up to each family if they would like their child to wear a mask.