Do's and Don't's
Here are some basic tips that keep our preschool running smoothly...
- no smoking in front of the building. No smoke breaks while the kids are present.
- do allow kids to go to the bathroom anytime they need to (let's talk about kids who abuse this)
- Do not take pics of children using your own phone. Use the preschool phones.
- do not let kids share food. Allergies or nutritional preferences by the family come into play here
- do call parents when incidents happen. We want for parents to make the choice of whether or not to come pick kids up.
- do call parents if we can not calm a child down.
- don't show a movie unless its g rated or has been approved by Rachel
- do direct parent complaints to rachel
- ccs schedule
- do call or text if you cant make it to work. Rachel's cell phone is always on silent at night. Call as soon as you know you can't make it so I will see the message when I wake up.
- Clocking in and out: You are being paid to work. That does not include loading/unloading your car, changing your own children's diapers before leaving, etc. That does include changing preschool children's diapers, opening lunches, etc.
- When entering a classroom pay attention to the learning atmosphere. If the kids are quietly working or someone is teaching do not talk loud or yell across the room. Approach the teacher or student you need quietly